Saturday, October 5, 2019

ஆடிட்டர் மிஸ்கீன் அண்ணனுக்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்..!!

S.M.Miskeen
Oct 5, 2019, 3:10 PM (17 hours ago)

from: S.M.Miskeen
to me
My dear Brother,
After a long time I have heared the aged voice of brother Abdul Hakim yesterday. Now your kind and noble words
in your usual poetic version made me extremely happy. I still remember the majestic appearance of your
father. Every time I visit Mayuram I never missed the homely meals with Shabbir Annan. Our Syed was a legend . I never forget Latiff
and his jovial words. I was one of the family members. R.Aziz and his brothers , Adelpy Hoted Hameed Annan are still live with me.
I once again thank you for your love and affection.
From: Mohamed Ali Jinnah
Sent: Thu, 03 Oct 2019 10:45:23
To: "S.M.Miskeen"
Subject: Re:
ஆடிட்டர் மிஸ்கீன் அண்ணனுக்கு வாழ்த்துக்கள்..!!

https://nidurseasons.blogspot.com/2019/10/blog-post_93.html

No comments: